Please bear in mind the following:
Our Rose Moreno pieces have been crafted entirely by Mexican artisans, no machines have been utilised– only skilled hands, perceptive eyes and creative souls!
So, due to the very human nature of our processes, you may find the odd irregularity– all part of the uniqueness of artisanal products! And, we make every effort to deliver you the best quality possible!
Natural dyes: some of our pieces are part or entirely naturally dyed, and over time may present tonality changes or the desaturation of colour. Therefore, we strongly advise that our care instructions are carefully follow care instructions in order to prolong the life of the original colours.
This is our policy:
Size/colour or style change?
- You have 7 days upon receipt of your order to notify us of any exchange that you may want via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to our limited edition productions, we may not have the piece in stock that you wish to exchange for.
- The piece must be entirely unworn and in perfect condition, and returned with all labels and replacement buttons.
- We are afraid that at this stage we are unable to pay for the return shipment to and from Rose Moreno– you must arrange and pay for the return of the item/s in appropriate packaging and if requesting an exchange, we will issue you with a Paypal payment request for the cost of the shipping of the new piece.
- Only if we do not have in stock your desired piece for exchange, we will issue you with a full refund, once we have received and inspected the unwanted item.
We endeavour to send you the best quality possible and check our pieces for any imperfections beyond what we deem acceptable for an artisanal piece. However, should you find a fault and notify us within 30 days of receiving and wearing your piece, you are entitled to an exchange or full refund.
- Please notify us to email@example.com, including photos of the fault so that we can assess the situation.
- Please be aware that due to our limited edition productions, we may not have a replacement piece in stock should you wish to exchange, and we would have to discuss the alternatives, including producing a new piece from scratch, exchanging for another style or a refund.
- Rose Moreno will cover the costs of shipping.
- The refund/exchange will be issued once we have received the piece in appropriate packaging, and if upon inspection are convinced that the fault is responsibility of Rose Moreno.